Notice for Parents – The Tuition Club and COVID-19
The Club will be on Monday as normal inshaaAllah, however there are some important things to note with regards to precautions being taken to ensure the best possible response in line with government guidelines.
Keeping Children at Home
In accordance with the current guidelines then we ask parents to check if their child has a continuous and persistent cough or high temperature; or experiencing any other symptoms. If so then please keep your child at home – JazaakumAllaahukhair – and please contact us and let us know.
We love and care for every child who attends and don’t want any to fall behind. Therefore we are opening up the spaces on our online class platform to the children who attend the Tuition Club; if they cannot attend on site. Please let us know and we will arrange this for you.
Precautions Taken On Site
The health and wellbeing of our community, children and staff is the number one priority. As the
COVID-19 situation develops we wanted to share the proactive enhanced steps that we have taken
to ensure that our students and staff members are safe. These enhanced safety measures have already begun and include:
- Regularly disinfecting high touch areas including handrails, door handles, surfaces and
- Installing anti-bacterial hand soap at every sink
- Removing the use of hand dryers and encouraging the wiping of wet hands on paper towels.
- Increasing weekly caretaking times and deep cleaning to the Masjid areas, classrooms and resources.
- Ensuring all staff have the information they need to stay healthy and continuously keep a high level of hygiene. Anyone that is feeling unwell (whether COVID-19 or not) is to take extra measure and remain at home.
- All trips and events will be postponed and under review.
- We have covered and will be covering hygiene with all children across schools. This includes how they should wash their hands properly in accordance with NHS and WHO guidelines;as well as the required techniques for coughing, sneezing and catching any of this in a tissue then binning it.
The masjid has already announced as a whole to any member of the congregation that is feeling unwell (whether COVID-19 or not) to remain away from the congregation – in line with the advisory from the permanent committee of Scholars.
We hope this goes someway to helping everyone understand the environment and the precautions under taken already.
May Allah keep us all well and safe; and upon Him is our reliance and final return.
The Tuition Club